Saturday, September 3, 2011

Best Antivirus Guard for Free ??

Well, here I am, answering another guy who asked me the question which will never have a perfect answer. The question itself isn't perfect at all for that sake. When you are confronted with a question which scales in many ways, it's really hard to define black and white...

The truth to be told, All virus guards are good. Why ? becoz every Antivirus company take their role seriously and come up with different technologies to fight against the bad programs which crawl the computers in the darkness!! In order to stay in the market the companies will do many things and label it as innovative or ground breaking or what ever glossy tag they can hammer it with. At the end of the day, every company wants more sales..

I laid my hands on a computer way back in 1998 for the first time, back then i was schooling and yeah compared to many on the internet, I'm just a kid who worked with GUIs from start up. since my start i have been a Windows user, and the second thing you learn when your in windows is Viruses!!!!

AVG, Mcafee, norton avast kaspersky avira and you name it, they come in many names..... So to answer the question,

I have tested and lived with many Antivirus programs and now I guess I have a somewhat perfect answer for you. Comodo Antivirus is proving me over and over again that it can save my ass for longer...

I have used many Free Antivirus products and experienced that the free versions offered by many companies work really good, but do not offer full security. some times the AV products act weird.

When i used a pen to swap a file from a PC which had AVG on it the Virus guard didn't warn me, but as soon as i plugged it to a PC which had Avira, it popped up screaming about auto-run infection being present on my USB drive!!!

it has been around 6 - 9 months now since i started using Comodo Antivirus which can be freely downloaded with full features  at their website , the download is worth trying out if you seek protection for free. . The firewall offered with the package is the number 1 and the Antivirus is also a good product which will protect you from many threats...


(well I have not being paid by any company to write reviews - just to let you know)

2 comments:

  1. The blog given here is clear at its goal and knows its target audience well, I would suggest you to keep sharing more such valuable information for helping more and more people.Does Family Tree Maker support Windows 10 | AOL Desktop Gold To The Users

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog really helped me a lot with the given information and resolution. Not a single sentence is generic every sentence is unique and provides information about the topicHow to enable IMAP in Gmail?

    ReplyDelete